Friday, August 17, 2012

Week 13 The Overall Experience






Over the past thirteen weeks at my internship at WCRN News and talk Radio I can honestly say that I will miss working there and seeing everyone on a daily basis.  I have learned so much that I will definitely take with me and I have also learned a lot about myself and what I want in the type of atmosphere I will be looking for in the future when I start looking for employment.  I will be looking for a workplace that has an extended family type feel.  This is what I have experienced a WCRN. 

I am happy to say that I have enjoyed rising up to the challenges of meeting all of the goals that my mentors and I have set for me in week three.  I have worked extremely hard at achieving these goals and strived to do my best at whatever task I was required to complete.  This has certainly added to my confidence in entering the professional working world. 

This internship has influenced my career goals.  During my internship, I was told that I have the kind of personality that would be good in sales and when I get closer to graduation, I was asked to come back to WCRN and work in sales.  In the last four months at WCRN I have had a lot of hands on experiences that have helped me and the people that I worked with during my internship.

 I would recommend this internship to anyone who is looking for a great learning environment and great atmosphere to be in on a daily basis.  You will learn a lot while there.  I want to thank everyone at WCRN for allowing me this opportunity to achieve my goals I set for myself.  The friends and memories I have made at WCRN have been some of the best decisions I have made towards my professional future and I will always look back on this experience fondly wherever I my go in my professional future endeavors.   
  



No comments:

Post a Comment